Want to learn to declutter, organize and decorate your home from 25 experts FOR FREE?! That’s exactly what you can do when you register for the the Beautiful Home Beautiful Life online event. It’s coming April 5, 6 and 7. Watch on your computer in the comfort of your own home. It’s going to be EPIC.
Something I’ve become more and more passionate about over the last two years is helping people fall in love with their homes by creating spaces they love. More importantly, I’ve been trying really hard to educate people about how important their home environments are to their overall happiness.
I FIRMLY believe that if you don’t love your home, you aren’t living your best life.
Living in a home you dislike (or worse, hate) is not a good way to start or end your day.
When your home is uninspiring and frustrating, those negative feelings constantly follow you around on a subconscious level. When you don’t like what you see in your home, you are far more likely to let it become disorganized and cluttered because “it doesn’t matter anyway.” And so your discontentment continues to get worse, not better.
On the other hand, the power of waking up and going to sleep in a home you love every day is HUGE.
I know because I have experienced this truth over and over again.
In fact, I started to figure it out when I was only about 10-years-old.
You see, I grew up with a mom who suffers from mental illness. To say her moods were up and down is an understatement. Without realizing it at first, I turned my room into my happy place. I took immaculate care of it, vacuuming every day and alphabetizing my books on the bookshelf. And of course, I made my bed every single day.
Because I realized that waking up in a room that I loved made me happy. By creating a calming room that I was happy to be in, I was able to set a positive tone for my life, no matter my mom’s moods.
And through that journey, I’ve found that I love helping busy women create homes they love so that they can live their best lives!
That’s why I’m so excited to bring this free 3-day online event to you!
If you’ve followed my work for a while, then you may have participated in either (or both) of our 2020 & 2021 Beautiful Home Beautiful Life summits–we’ve had over 40,000 participants each year! It’s kind of mind-blowing to me!
The 2022 Beautiful Home Beautiful Life summit will give you the tools you need to declutter, organize and decorate your home. AND BASIC ADMISSION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR EVERYONE!
This year, over 25 experts in decluttering, organizing, DIY and interior decorating/designing are sharing their expertise with you.
The topics include things like:
- How To Get to the Root of Your Clutter and Create a Home You Love
- Going Paperless: A Beginner’s Quickstart Guide to Ditching Your Paper Clutter and Setting Up a Digital Filing Cabinet
- How to Create Digital Mood Boards (and why you should)
- 5 DIY Organizing Projects That Will Transform Your Home
- Professional Organizer Secrets to Help You Organize Every Space In Your Home
- How to Keep Your House Clean Even if You’ve Never Been Able to Before
- 3 Steps to Finding Money in Your Budget to Create Your Dream Home
And for the first time ever, this year the summit includes DIY tutorial videos including:
- DIY Twisted Yarn Wall Art
- How to Build an Easy Ladder Shelf With Basic Tools
- How to Make a Beautiful Bed
- Gallery Walls Made Easy (and Affordable)!
You can learn absolutely everything you’d ever want to know about the summit by clicking HERE, but here is a quick overview:
- The online event will air April 5, 6 and 7
- Each day will be packed with sessions from 25 speakers who are experts in their fields and will help you declutter, organize and decorate your home. You can click here to see the full speaker lineup and schedule of sessions.
- You can tune into the Beautiful Home Beautiful Life summit for absolutely FREE with the basic admission option, but you can choose to upgrade to Lifetime Access at any time before the summit ends. If you do upgrade, you will have IMMEDIATE & LIFETIME access to all the videos (meaning you get a login to watch all the videos whenever you want, as many times as you want), plus audio files for listening on the go and some amazing bonuses! The Lifetime Access Pass has a value of $950 and if you purchase it by April 4th, you can get it for only $29 😱
- I’ll be sharing over $6,000 worth of giveaways during the summit! These are incredible giveaways from brands and speakers you love! Check out the list below for peek at what we are giving away to eligible entrants.
- Y’all know how much I love my Cricut cutting machines! If you have wanted a Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore or Cricut Joy, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!! We have SIX (yes 6) Cricut cuting machine + materials bundles to giveaway:
- But that’s not all! We are also giving away:
- (1) $500 Gift Card to Annie Selke (hands-down one of my favorite home decor brands)
- (2) 18 x 24 Original Art Pieces by Thea DeLoreto Designs (retail value $220 per piece)
- (3) Boxes full of my favorite MC Squares (reusable whiteboard tools that are AH-MAZING)
- A 30 min DIY Pick Your brain consultation session with Timisha Porcher of Toolbox Divas (retail value$75)
- (3) 1 hour design consultations with Ann Lacouture (retail value $75 per consultation)
- Life Management CEO Planner Complete Suite by Jennifer Roskamp of The Intentional Mom (retail value $89)
- Paperless Made Simple course by Abby Lawson of Just a Girl and Her Blog (retail value $149)
- Trello for Time Management, Organization & Productivity course by Megan Sumrell (retail value $27)
- Free Digital Course: The Neat for Life System™ by Flavia Andrews of Neat House. Sweet Home (retail value $199)
- Free admission to CRICUT COLLEGE by Jennifer Maker (retail value $97)
- 6-months of Free Access to the My DIY Circle by Anika Gandhi of Anika’s DIY Life (retail value $132)
- 1 Home Success Planner (retail value $27) and 1 Hot Mess to Home Success Course (retail value $127) by Rosemarie Groner of The Busy Budgeter
- (3) $100 Gift Cards to shop my very own collection of colorful art prints
- (3) Designer in a Binder® Deluxe Packages (retail value $414)
- (3) copies of House to Home: A Journal for Home Owners (retail value $57)
We couldn’t fit everything on the graphic below, but you get the idea!!!! So much incredible stuff to giveaway! But you have to be registered to enter (and meet the other eligibility requirements).
Are you excited?! (I sure am!)
Head over to the registration page to learn more and register now. More information will be sent straight to your inbox afterward.
I can’t wait to kick this thing off!