These apple pie bites made with fresh apples and crescent rolls are simple and delicious! Perfect to please a crowd or as a sweet treat for your family, they will quickly become a favorite. And you will LOVE how quick and easy they are to make!
Once we get to October, I start craving warm toasty afternoons baking up treats with my girls. Summer is so hot, I avoid doing much baking. Fall is a little slower to come than I would like down here in North Carolina, but once we drop from scorching to warmish, it is on! When the first leaves start to turn and temps dip below 80, my brain starts compiling a list of all the treats we are going to make during the cooler months when we spend more time indoors!
I love recipes that make it really easy for me to include my girls in the kitchen and produce really yummy treats. This is one of our favorites because we LOVE apple pie and they can do almost all of it. I love recipes I don't have to buy crazy stuff to make and we can just throw together spur of the moment when we feel like spending time together in the kitchen, and this is one of those. I usually double this recipe, because they get eaten up so fast by two little dessert loving monsters (and their parents, LOL), but I have also doubled it to share and take to gatherings. We ALWAYS get compliments on these cute little apple pie bites!
If you like to hop right to the printable recipe card, click this button Skip to the Recipe
Aren't these cute?! Our family loves them and yours will too! Go ahead and double them or you will be right back in the kitchen making more ;).
Apple Pie Bites
Yield 8 bites
These apple pie bites made from crescent rolls are super easy and taste delicious! They are perfect for a crowd or a quick family treat.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 small green apple, cored and sliced
- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Combine brown sugar and apple pie spice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss apple slices in the melted butter and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and place triangles on the sheet pan.
- Distribute sugar mixture and pecans onto each of the triangles. Place an apple slice on the wide end of the triangles and wrap the crescents.
- Brush with remaining butter, sprinkle with more apple pie spice if desired, and bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.