Apple Pie Bites
Yield 8 bites
These apple pie bites made from crescent rolls are super easy and taste delicious! They are perfect for a crowd or a quick family treat.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 small green apple, cored and sliced
- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Combine brown sugar and apple pie spice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Toss apple slices in the melted butter and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and place triangles on the sheet pan.
- Distribute sugar mixture and pecans onto each of the triangles. Place an apple slice on the wide end of the triangles and wrap the crescents.
- Brush with remaining butter, sprinkle with more apple pie spice if desired, and bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Kaleidoscope Living at https://designertrapped.com/apple-pie-bites/