Caramel Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
These quick and easy caramel apple cinnamon muffins are delicious. A perfect sweet treat for breakfast or snack, your family will beg for more as soon as they are gone!
- 1 box of Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon of Allspice
- 1/2 a cup of Milk ( I used Almond. )
- 1/4 a cup of Applesauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, gently hand mix muffin mix, allspice, milk, and applesauce.
- Fill muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 17 minutes, until baked all the way through.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle each muffin with caramel.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Kaleidoscope Living at https://designertrapped.com/caramel-apple-cinnamon-muffins/