Easy Sausage Balls (With a Bit of Heat!)
Yield 12 balls
This easy sausage ball recipe is a spicy twist on a Southern favorite. These are quick and simple, and perfect for appetizers or brunch!
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of Bisquick
- 1/2 a lb. of grated Sharp Cheddar (room temperature)
- 1/2 a lb. of Hot Sausage (room temperature)
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, add water in 1 tablespoon at a time until the Bisquick mixes well. Should not still be dry.
- Knead all ingredients until mixed well.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Kaleidoscope Living at https://designertrapped.com/easy-sausage-balls/