Slow Cooker Sausage, Spinach & White Bean Soup
Yield 8 bowls
This easy slow cooker sausage, spinach and white bean soup is delicious comfort food! Filled with veggies and bursting with flavor, your entire family will love it.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 (12 oz.) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced finely
- 2 stalks celery, diced finely
- 2 (15 oz.) cans white beans
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 large bay leaves
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil and add sliced sausage to pan, stirring and cooking for about 3 minutes.
- In the pot of a slow cooker, combine cooked sausage, minced garlic, onion, celery, beans, carrots, dried oregano, and bay leaves. Pour in chicken broth and water and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper and cover. Let cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, stir in spinach and let cook until wilted.
Recipe by Kaleidoscope Living at https://designertrapped.com/slow-cooker-sausage-spinach-white-bean-soup/