A few months ago I sold our outdoor furniture. I shouldn't leave out that we have been using it in our master bedroom's “sitting” area, but we moved our bedroom furniture around and I decided it had to go! It was really nice, and looked awesome at our old house, but it isn't the style I want for the new desk we are planning. Since selling it, I have been perusing furniture to replace the old ones. I had forgotten how expensive it can be to fully outfit an outdoor space! Of course, no search would be complete without checking out DIY outdoor furniture. And I wasn't let down by my fellow bloggers and DIYers! There are SO MANY creative options out there. I have put together a list of AWESOME DIY outdoor furniture options that have tutorials. And these aren't just traditional couch or table options. There are some seriously creative ideas here for all kinds of DIY outdoor furniture, and they are all budget friendly! Check out this list for all kinds of great DIY outdoor furniture options and get inspired to create your own, right in time for warmer temps and outside time!
DIY Outdoor Furniture Tutorials
1. Make Your Own Sofa and Loveseat by The Handyman's Daughter
2. DIY Bar Cart by Emily from Table and Hearth for Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
3. DIY Outdoor Herringbone Table by Cherished Bliss
4. DIY Rustic Outdoor Console Table by Addicted 2 DIY
5. DIY Headboard Bench by Artsy Chicks Rule
6. Painting Vintage Metal Lawn Chairs by House of Hawthornes
7. DIY Outdoor Daybed by Rain on a Tin Roof
8. DIY Color Block Umbrella Table by Dukes & Duchesses
9. Outdoor Potting Table Turned Bar by The Heathered Nest
10. Terra Cotta Pot Table by Dukes & Duchesses
11. Double X Bench by Her Tool Belt
12. Outdoor Cabana Lounge by That's My Letter
Don't you love these DIY outdoor furniture options? SO many creative choices that don't break the budget! Even if you don't see exactly the DIY outdoor furniture that you are envisioning, let these inspire you and customize them to fit your style and decor. I personally love taking a basic DIY project, and putting my own spin on it–color, texture, a cool pattern. That is what is great about DIY options–you can create exactly what works for YOUR space. Happy building!