Hello friends! With spring in the air, I knew I wanted to create a DIY tulip wreath for our front door, but I wanted to do something a bit different than what I am seeing all over Pinterest and I am so excited about what I came up with. It may not be your traditional DIY Spring wreath, but it's a beautiful addition to your Spring decorations. Best of all, it's SO EASY to make. It took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Materials Needed for DIY Tulip Wreath:
- Folded birch planter
- Two bundles of silk tulips, in any color
- Printer paper or newspaper
- 2 inch wide Burlap ribbon
- Wire cutters
- Stapler or hot glue gun
Steps to Make DIY Tulip Wreath:
1) Stuff paper in the bottom of your bent birch vase so your flowers don't fall through the bottom :)
2) Cut the bunches of your tulips so that each stem is separate. This will allow for a more full and organic look when you begin arranging your flowers in the vase.
3) Attach your ribbon to the INSIDE edges of you bent birch vase. I used a stapler to attach mine, but you could also use a hot glue gun.
4) Arrange your tulips. I placed the taller ones in the back and the shorter ones in the front. Do whatever looks good to you! Get creative! You can even add multiple colors to your tulip wreath to add some brightness to your home.
5) Hang your tulip wreath up and admire your work!
Isn't it lovely?! I am so happy with how it turned out and I still can't get over how easy it was. Tulip door wreaths are the perfect spring decoration for bringing more spring color into your home. Will YOU display a beautiful tulip wreath for spring? What does your wreath look like? If you have any favorite DIY spring wreath or DIY floral wreath designs, feel free to share and let me know how your tulip wreath design projects work for you!
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Without Sanding or Priming! Continue Reading
How to Paint Vinyl Floors for Long-Lasting Results Continue Reading
DIY Pom Pom Wreath Continue Reading
The BEST Family Command Center Options To Get and Stay Organized Continue Reading
The Trick to Painting Ikea Furniture (and how NOT to do it) Continue Reading
12 DIY Countertops That Will Blow Your Mind Continue Reading
DIY Vanity Makeover : Concrete Overlay Continue Reading
15 Ways to Customize Your IKEA Bookshelves Continue Reading
How to Decoupage Furniture With Fabric for an "Upholstered" Look! Continue Reading
Ikea Billy Bookcase Hack For Loads of Storage and Style Continue Reading
How to Make Decorative Letters for Your Walls Continue Reading