Silhouette & Cricut Projects for Your Home and Life
Last Updated on September 6, 2022
If y'all have been hanging out with me on the blog for a bit, you know that I am in love with my Cricut machine and all the Cricut projects I have been making lately. If you are new and want to find out what I love about it, you can read all about why I prefer Cricut over Silhouette (I have used both) in this post. There are SO many amazing things you can make with a cutting machine. I am beyond amazed at how creative my fellow bloggers are. I have found so many cutting machine projects that people have come up with that I am dying to make…I just need more hours in the day to make all the things! I collected some of my very favorite projects to share with y'all. All were made with cutting machines (some with Cricut machines and some with Silhouette machines). Check out the list below and take a look at the amazing things you can do with your cutting machine!
If you have ever wondered how to use a Cricut or Silhouette to make home decor, you will love these ideas. That's right–Silhouette and Cricut machines aren't just for vinyl and paper crafting. You can use them to create a beautiful home as well! These Silhouette and Cricut projects will give you ideas for how to use a Cricut to make home decor (as well as other little things that will just make you smile).
13 Silhouette and Cricut Projects That May Surprise You
1. Fun with Puns Dish Towels by Lydia Out Loud
Get my FREE design guides when you subscribe!
2. DIY Custom Wall Decals by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
3. Bookcase to Secretary Desk and Custom Stencils by Sarah M. Dorsey
4. DIY Photo Liners by Glamour and Grace
5. Ikea Kids Table and Chairs Makeover by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
6. DIY Floral Faux Wallpaper by Classy Clutter
7. Diamond Hanging Planters by Crafted Sparrow
8. DIY Monogram Headboard by A Little Craft in Your Day
9. DIY Leather Luggage Tags by Vintage Revivals
10. Fall Chalkboard Art by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
11. Stenciled Pillows by Infarrantly Creative
12. DIY Monogrammed Converse by Polka Dot Chair
13. DIY Row House Wall Art by Vintage Revivals
Are these the most wonderful ideas, or what? I love them and am feeling incredibly inspired to get working on several of these Cricut projects. Does seeing these make you want to take your projects up a notch? I recently got to review the brand new Cricut Maker and it is totally next level. You can read all the details in my post Make All The Things With The Cricut Maker. I am sure you are all ready to go tackle some Cricut projects now, so happy cutting!
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Which Cricut Machine Is Right for You?
- How to Use Cricut Iron On Vinyl on Stretchy Fabrics
- Personalized Gifts With Cricut Infusible Ink
- Silhouette vs. Cricut – My Unbiased Review
Wondering how I approach transforming rooms and spaces in our home? Check out Designer in a Binder®.
And if you want exclusive content and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks, be sure to subscribe before you head out!