Get ready for fall with these stylish and cute pumpkin ideas. These are ten easy DIYs that will make things feel festive inside or outside your home!
I don't go crazy at Halloween, but one of the things we always try to do is put out some pumpkins. They instantly make your home feel festive! I have tried lots of different DIY's, but sometimes I need some cute pumpkin ideas to spark my creativity. I figure I can't be the only one who feels that way, so I have rounded up ten pumpkin decor ideas for you! These are all fun and many can be used inside or outside. Enjoy getting your home ready for fall with these DIY pumpkins!
10 Cute Pumpkin Ideas
1) Get Carving With Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils from Everyday Dishes. You can find some AWESOME printable pumpkin carving stencils in this post. I love a good stencil–makes the job so much easier!
2) How To Carve A Pumpkin With A Hot Knife from In My Own Style. How is this for a cute pumpkin idea and a clever way of achieving it?! I never would have thought of using a hot knife to carve a foam pumpkin, but just look at how clean those lines are!
3) Paint Dipped Pumpkin Tutorial from Erin Spain. I wanted to be sure to include some cute pumpkin ideas that don't involve carving because frankly, I don't enjoy pumpkin carving all that much. It's messy and kind of gross, right?! So I'm loving this paint-dipped pumpkin tutorial from my friend Erin. It's modern and GORGEOUS.
4) String Art Pumpkins from Houseologie. How fun and creative are these DIY string art pumpkins by my friend LeighAnne?! I absolutely love them!
5) Melted Crayon Pumpkin from Heathered Nest. As soon as I saw this, it made my color-loving heart just a little bit happier! This melted crayon pumpkin by my friend Heather is AH-MAZING and is one of my favorite cute pumpkin ideas of all time. Best of all, she has an awesome video that shows you exactly how to make your own.
6) Pumpkin Carving With A Dremel from Ashley Phipps. Yes, you can carve a pumpkin with a Dremel as my friend Ashley proves in this creative DIY post. I have always loved the look of etched pumpkins but have never had the patience to try it. Now I may whip out my Dremel and give it a go!
7) Unique Ways to Decorate Pumpkins from Sincerely Sara D. Be still my beating heart! My friend Sarah has come up with 3 incredibly unique and adorable ways to decorate pumpkins and shared all 3 of her cute pumpkin ideas in a single post. She's awesome! I can't decide which method is my favorite, but I definitely want to try them all, especially the tissue paper one!
8) DIY Peppy Pumpkins by Delineate Your Dwelling.com. How FUN and HAPPY are these colorful pumpkins?! I love them (and how easy they are to DIY)!
9) Last Minute Halloween Decor by At Charlotte's House. Last-minute decor ideas that are festive AND fun by my friend Charlotte! And her tutorial shows just how EASY this project is.
10) DIY Gold Leaf Dipped Pumpkin Tutorial by Erin Spain. One of my favorite cute pumpkin ideas is this asymmetrical gold leaf pumpkin by my friend Erin. I love how chic and simple this is.
Want more great ideas to make your home feel more festive for fall? Check out The Best Cozy Fall Decor and Modern and Colorful Fall Wreath Ideas You Will Love.
Before you head out, make sure to sign up to be a VIP. It is totally free and you get access to tons of stuff like design guides, printables and organization freebies. Click below to join!