Desks can be so expensive, but these amazing DIY Ikea desk hacks will give you a stylish workspace on a small budget! These Ikea desk ideas are some of the best I have seen.
This year when we decided my twin girls needed separate rooms I gave up my office to become one of their bedrooms (don't worry, I wasn't heartbroken to be forced to move into a bigger office, lol). Woohoo for new designs and ideas!!! I started looking for new desks for my “new” office (also known as my twin girls' old playroom) and there was nothing that really was working for me, or for my budget. So I turned to my old stand by favorite–Ikea desk hacks.
I could not believe how many amazing ideas there are out there! Ikea products are SO versatile, and so many other bloggers have come up with some amazing Ikea desk hacks! In fact, the desk in my old office was an also an Ikea desk hack (click here for that tutorial) but I decided to go even bigger and bolder this time. I seriously love that you can customize Ikea pieces easily, and create your own Ikea desk hack that will fit your space and your style perfectly! I pulled together a list of my favorites to share with you. Get ready to get majorly inspired by these 14 Ikea desk hacks!
14 Inspiring Ikea Desk Hacks
1. Ikea Kitchen Countertop and Drawers into a Desk by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
2. IKEA Stuva Printer Cart by I Heart Organizing
3. Desk Out of Hemnes Dressers by Jones Design Company
4. Nailhead Door with Sawhorse Legs by Dwellings by Devore
6. Gold Desk Hack by Just Bella
7. Gold Desk Hack by Personally Andrea
8. DIY Plywood Desk + Ikea Nordli Drawers by Growing Spaces
9. Slim Desk by Undeclared Panache
10. Glam Malm Desk by Ikea Hackers
11. Ikea Desk with Plank Top and Copper Pulls by The Gathered Home
12. Rast Hack Craft Room Desk by Addison Meadows Lane
13. Complete Workspace by Rambling Renovators
14. Organized Craft Space by Rosehips & Petticoats
Aren't those Ikea desk hacks amazing?! I seriously love them all. Ikea desk hacks are perfect no matter your need or budget. There is literally something for every price point and space. I am continually inspired by the amazing things people are doing with simple pieces. Aren't you?
Before you head out and get started, be sure to check out my FREE design guides that will help you help you design spaces you absolutely love! Unlock my design vault and get access to all of them in one convenient digital library.
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Without Sanding or Priming! Continue Reading
How to Paint Vinyl Floors for Long-Lasting Results Continue Reading
DIY Pom Pom Wreath Continue Reading
The BEST Family Command Center Options To Get and Stay Organized Continue Reading
The Trick to Painting Ikea Furniture (and how NOT to do it) Continue Reading
12 DIY Countertops That Will Blow Your Mind Continue Reading
DIY Vanity Makeover : Concrete Overlay Continue Reading
15 Ways to Customize Your IKEA Bookshelves Continue Reading
How to Decoupage Furniture With Fabric for an "Upholstered" Look! Continue Reading
Ikea Billy Bookcase Hack For Loads of Storage and Style Continue Reading
How to Make Decorative Letters for Your Walls Continue Reading