Family photos are a REALLY important part of the decor of my home. Some people frown on displaying family pictures, but that is crazy talk to me! I love seeing our happy smiling faces everywhere. It makes me sad to think about all the photos trapped on computers and phones that no one is enjoying. You took them and saved them for a reason! Now is the time to print them out and enjoy them. For me, the real challenge is coming up with creative photo display ideas! I don't love normal frames that you can get anywhere. I am ALWAYS looking for fun new ways to share our family pictures and this list has so many new and different photo display ideas for me to try out. I love these ideas and plan to incorporate some into our home as we makeover new rooms! There are so many different photo display ideas here–perfect for lots of different decor styles!
1. DIY Photo Canvases by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
2. Instagram Photo Stand by The DIY Dreamer
3. Personalized Photo Frame by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
4. Photo Wall Pocket Organizer by Cherished Bliss
5. Stenciled Canvas Instagram Photo Display by Erin Spain
6. Framed Block Art by Shine Your Light
7. Photo Transfer on Wood by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
8. DIY Photo Display Frame by Love and Renovations
9. Floating Wood Block Frames by Pretty Handy Girl
10. Phone Holder and Photo Display by Anika's DIY Life
11. Large Photo Display by Place of My Taste
12. Tray Frame for Old Photo by Dazzle While Frazzled
13. Chalkboard Photo Frame by Pillar Box Blue
14. Twine Wrapped Upcycle by The Boondocks Blog
I am so eager to try some of these! Which is your favorite of these photo display ideas? I LOVE how creative people are when it comes to sharing their family photos. Don't leave your photos in a drawer or trapped on your computer or phone. Get them printed and start enjoying seeing them all the time!